Everything is me

My photo
Well, everyone says that they are only an ordinary person, but for me i always know that i have something .like something extra and that's why i am completely different

Thursday, June 21, 2012

iJoin iWin iPunyaPasalLah

Well hello fellow ,
Assallamualaikum , hope you alls are in the pink . so, this is not much variety and i guess i will explain more about thiszzz which is " iJoin iWin iPunyaPasalLah " . i know the title sound pretty much annoying but still cool what coz i yang join so exactly i punya pasal lah . kalau you yang join you punya pasal lah kan . haha okay some of you are starting to do that POINTLESS face ,so i guess i will stop making such an idiot jokes.

Long time ago, i joined some contest ,the glee contest from teens punya magazine la .at first, i was like saje nak try masok contest .a month later, i got a letter from postman told me that i have to take something at the post office . i dalam kepale ni , okay maybe i menang ... KOT ? i'm just guessing la kan . then , when i went to the post office ,my guess was spot on . i pun ape lagi extreamly happy at that moment .but then i have to thank to my cousin la sebab dia yang tolong post . =D hee


Recently, i baca that magazine and nampak there is JOE BROOKS contest . dah la prizes dia dapat CD yaw . my sister already knew it so she discuss with my cousin AGAIN for joining that contest . most shocking is diorang put my name on it coz they thought my name was soo LUCKY  .haha =B


But thier effort worth it coz I WIN AGAIN !! Yeay , so there is no doubt how lucky i am . ahakzzz ..

MORAL OF THIS WHOLE STORY IS
Believe in you and nothing to lose if you try



HEY , WE AWESOME AND WE KNOW IT . SO NO NEED TO EDIT LA KAN.HIK


1 comment:

  1. syOk!

    do follow my blog ya..
    http://sheilanasir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete