Everything is me

My photo
Well, everyone says that they are only an ordinary person, but for me i always know that i have something .like something extra and that's why i am completely different

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

How to practice ENGLISH

HELLO ... it's me .

haha so Adele

Hey, it's been a while,  I KNOW, ARA YOO

What i want to share in this entry is somehow relates the most in my life. Plus, i'm taking ENGLISH as my major in university or they called as bachelor in English language. So, yeah i need to share this soon or later.

Frankly speak, i don't qualified of talking this matter as i, myself didn't use English 24/7 in daily conversation. Because, come on, English is not my first language and it is acceptable that i am more comfortable using my mother tongue especially in kelantan's accent

"AMBO PON ORE KLATE JUGOK DEMO WEH"

But since i miss blogging and i don't know what else to do (even though my assignments are literally growing bigger every single day, haha but I DON'T CARE. jk, I DO CARE) so, i guess why not share some of my story on how i practice English

Without further ado, lets get into business.

WARNING: I AM NOT VERY FLUENT/ MASTER IN ENGLISH. SO, I DO MAKE MISTAKES. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME

First: USE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN DAILY CONVERSATION

I know the struggle of  using other language in daily life. Because you might be

  1. shy of using new language. You are not use to it and have many trouble of using it with people around you
  2. scared of being judge. You feel like you are not good enough so, you feel that people will judge the way you speak
  3. scared of being judge as a person who forgets his/her mother tongue/ culture. You feel that whenever you talk in different language, people will look at you in different way.
To be honest, i have been through all of those consequences and still am. It was hard at first, you will feel annoyed and easily give up. But trust me on this, you are the one who want to be better in speaking English, so just ignore what people will say. The most they can do is throwing bad words to you. 

You do not have to speak like non-stop English. Just combine some with your native language for a starter. At least, you try to use new language in your daily life.


Second: USE SOCIAL NETWORK AS A MEDIUM OF CONVERSATION

Come on, the world has change right now. You do not have to search for people to communicate with you. Just simply use the social network to express your thought but in ENGLISH.

For me, i always update my status in English, and people might question, why can't i use my native language. I simply answered, i need to improve my English. Social network is a medium, i shall use the medium as much as it offers me.

For instance, blogging in English like me . TEHEE =D

Third: TRY SPEAK IN FRONT OF CAMERA/ MIRROR USING ENGLISH LANGUAGE

I know you can be shy to speak with real people. So, just speak in front of camera or mirror by yourself. I love making videos a lot. Sometimes, when i felt bored i took out my smartphone and record myself. You can make it as a VLOG. It can be anything, just say anything. Maybe something that happens that day or what you were wearing. JUST ANYTHING. As long as you used the language.


I guess that's all. I am tired of typing non stop. LOL

Last word : USE THE LANGUAGE. IF IT DOESN'T START WITH YOU, THEN WHO ELSE

byebye. anyeongggg everybodyyyyy


No comments:

Post a Comment