Everything is me

My photo
Well, everyone says that they are only an ordinary person, but for me i always know that i have something .like something extra and that's why i am completely different

Thursday, March 8, 2012

my new l@@k

 ASSALLAMUALAIKUM ***
 ( klau xjwb dosa , lau jwb dpt phala )

ok lets make this blog to a whole new level coz im gonna tell u bout my new look . ahak =) actually bkn new look sgt , aq da lma pkai all this stuff but yeahhh people now dress up mcm2 gya , then i plak gonna do something yg rare n org akn trpikir cm " really " . so jgn shock bile u guys see this unrandom style coz i like to be different . haha => aq akn listkn my cloth from head to toe . half of my cloth my mak sedara bg from uk . so very rare nk jmpe this kind of cloth . one more thing , aq xpndai sgt mix n match cloth tp aq tau korg lg terror . so if u dont mind mybe aq ad sket langgr fashion rules . haha



#pegi mall pnya style 


 tudung : jarum emas exclusive
tops : L.O.G.G
cardigan : sa -nec
pants : ladylike jeans
shoes : ( buy it around KL )




#casual style


tudung : jamat lasani
tops : secret possessions
cardigan : ( buy at store outlets )
skirt : (mak sedara bg ) ahak :D

 


 #go to kenduri khawin style


tudung : (czen bg )
jubah : ID perempuan



so done da aq tunjuk 3 bloody different style . aq tunjuk ni un sje2 je sb aq da abs exam so nk tulis la blog sket lgpn aq ad byk subjek , its hard 4 me sbnrnye but aq tmpuhi je la . mybe ad hikmh dseblik smua ni . happy holiday ( wlupn cuti 1 minggu je , its worth it 4 me ) . ok thats all from me . see u soon on the next entry  
zzzzzzzzz !


listen this >> this guy gonna makes u smile at no time . its not just the fact that he is ridiculously good looking but he is trully talented n original . he is the kind of guy that you look at him and wanna pat God on his back and say "WOW.. I'm amazed" . no wonder his songs inspired me a lot . ENJOY !


i find the light in u

No comments:

Post a Comment