Everything is me

My photo
Well, everyone says that they are only an ordinary person, but for me i always know that i have something .like something extra and that's why i am completely different

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Why guys are HOT

I am so freaking crazy right now ..

yup .

wanna know why ?
coz CAMERON FREAKING DALLAS is just perfect . bruhhh

well, i heard his name a lot but i didn't really care as i have so many BIASES. but after i watched his youtube videos, i have to admit ..

HE IS SUCH A BAE

like , come on . is this isn't hot enough ?



or this ...


i've seen this picture a lot on twitter, but i just assumed that 
"that is just a bunch of guys who have abs"

i didn't know it was cameron with his freaking gorgeous friends

 Not to mention, i have big crush on SHAWN MENDES these days 


hurm, im not 100% in love with cameron tho i do think he is such a BAE ... huhurrr

This is just makes me insecure .... 

cried ..... i want to die !!! 
*so cliche acting*

They make me wanna have foreigner husband so bad .... and im pretty sure , this is like 1001 times i said the same thing

DAMMIT *poor me*

Yes , i love my korean biases but they just haven't gave me feels like being kicked in the stomach. 

U KNOW WHAT I MEAN ...









okay, to be honest , junho and taecyeon were getting into me these days. so i guess why not i put their pictures ... TEHEE

and my baby kyungsoo always gave me hard times. uhukkk ..
my biases are more than that but if i wanted to list them all, im pretty sure it will take me ages 

WHAT IS LIFE . uhuuuukkkkk


like look at them, they are cute and sexy at the same time yet sometimes they just didn't give me  feels

LOL =D


i think that's all . i just wanna say i am freaking crazy right now

TEHEE. CHAW ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment