Everything is me

My photo
Well, everyone says that they are only an ordinary person, but for me i always know that i have something .like something extra and that's why i am completely different

Sunday, January 11, 2015

KPOP FEVER !!

WELL ....

Assallamualaikum everyone *happy happy happy*

so its feels like i havent blogging for ages <<< well this is kinda true
Im so busy with life and university ....
talking about that, guess what people.....I finally get into university

WOHOOOO !!!

Im so happy and felt so blessed after all years of suffering in studies, i finally get in just like i ever wanted <<< cehh ayattt
and what makes me more happy is that i get the course that i have been dreaming since i was a fetus . hahaha


and

HAPPY NEW YEAR !! so i finally 19, well not officially since my birthday is not on the first of jan but technically i am 19 right. hehe. its kinda odd to tell everyone that you are 19 coz i am far from feeling and acting like a 19 years old
yess i still love watching cartoons and act silly when im bored
Is that a weird thing ??
nahhhhh . hahahahha

OKAY, enough with that
I actually want to expressed my feelings toward something, something that i have never imagine i will obsessed with. its like my love life. well not my REAL love life coz i think it will be so absurd to actually write something about your love life in blog

like anyone care about it
duhhhh !!!

Its about ....
wait ...
wait for it ....

ITS KPOP FEVER !!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*screaming in the most crazy way possible*

First thing first,
I have to admit, long long longgg time ago i was an ANTI-KPOP
Tell me about kpop and i will try my best to not punch anyone right on their face
like i hate it so bad but now i am a KPOPPERS  
CRAZY RIGHT ??

hurm
back then, i do love korean drama, variety shows but i do not imagine that i will love their singers and music

its all started with my sister's friends, they always told my sister about kpop artist and stuff and frankly my sister introduced that to me

i was far from interested on that time but my sister always played kpop songs and i started to like it

the first kpop boy group that i was die for was EXO
duhh i think everyone would fall for them but they are not my ultimate bias group

my ultimate bias boy group is


BANGTAN SONYEONDAN (BTS) !!!!!!!!

i just cant .... this group just literally makes me crazy . like crazy crazy
the first time i saw them (in virtual of course) i just fall for them. like right away
and they always update on twitter and youtube and i see things. things that i shouldnt be seen coz my heart is too weak for them
i also have my bias..... see that i already have my bias which is unbelievable for a person who used to hate kpop  *cried*

my bias is definitely the one and only 


JEON JUNGKOOK

this kid i just rather die, how can someone be so innocence and so attractive at the same time ???

IT JUST DOESNT MAKES ANY SENSE *cried*

although he is younger than me but his appearance ....... hurm please noona heart is so irresistible. dont do this to noona . its illegal
i just love them, i just love


recently i went through the internet and i found a new debut group named 

GOT7


i first saw their MV was STOP STOP IT and i was blown away . first thing that i thought in my mind was ... whoaaa they are all so handsome . how can that even possible??  the thing that makes me love this boy group is they are multinational group and two of them can speak english fluently 

and i was like
HEYYYYYYYY. im gonna love this group
the fact that only two of them can speak english very well just make the whole group look SWAGGER THAN EVER

when i watch the MV and this is my reaction


Wait .... this guy is damn good looking


Hold on ... he looks like EXO D.O (my bias)
WHYYYY !!!!


Damn it, why you giving me that look?? You are so swag dude
(then i found out he is the maknae,WHATT?? i am so done)

well thats literally my reaction and i tell you it is so hard to decide my bias coz they are so freaking attractive. but in the end i choose


ITS FREAKING MARK TUAN

This guy is just perf ... i just .... i justtt ... im speechless . noooooooo
How can someone be so cute yet so manly at the same time ???

IT JUST DOESNT MAKES ANY SENSE *crying again*

tho i do have more than one bias in this group same goes to BTS . heheee coz i just cant  have only one bias in one group . it just seems so unreal. the fact that they make me short of breath, wild and scream ...... just insane


(THROWBACK)
I used to think like kpop is so gay but after i finally understand them, well they actually really cute and they love each other so much and it may seems like they like each other but they actually love the members not more like a love towards siblings

okay thats all guys. i hope i can blogging more . hehe i admit i miss blogging but not that much but still i miss it. hahaha

adios chaw !

No comments:

Post a Comment