Everything is me

My photo
Well, everyone says that they are only an ordinary person, but for me i always know that i have something .like something extra and that's why i am completely different

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

F . R . I . E . N . D . S

Assallamualaikum .. =0

hurm , yahaa ! perhaps this time i wanna share something relate with FRIENDS . now , everyone have friend , so do i (ayat mlayu di inggeriskn) but friends devided into two which is true friend n bad friend ... yeahh i mean badddddd frienddd !! =D

apperentlly , i got friends that not 100% understand me . yup i agree that we have to thank god that ad gk nk kwn ngn kite yg unperfect ni but doesnt it feels boring ? hey im asking u , cuz my friend sometimes x fhm my condition n my behaviour . hurm what do i say ? i kinda unpredictable n sometimes i gonna be crazy at no time . so maybe my friends a little bit awkward with my style but thats who i am .

ad stengah kwn aq ley la dbuat kwn baek (itu un stengh jee) . yg len uh, cmne nk ckp ek, okay but not okay . sometimes aq kwn ngn yg len uh mcm kwn xnk kwn jee cuz thier thought len ngn aq , then when i start to talk bout HOLLYWOOD stuff , diorg mcm xphm n buat mke mcm " for real" . so agk annoying 4 me sb they doesnt know what i love to .

more worst that they actually talk bout thier boyfriend n i pretty much like WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON  HERE ?? im sorry but if u nk talk bout ur boyfriend in front of everyone is the same that u wanna show off yg u ad pakwe . aq bkn jeles ke ap juz i trkejut coz my friends almost with this warak wabarkak , very unexpected yg diorg un ad pakwe . then thier pakwe mcm not my taste ,when they tnjuk their pakwe photo im like " where on earth this guy coming from?? " like seriously mmg xbrape nsem (sorry to say) n ble tgk this guy face rse mcm u cannot trust this guy babe . mke dia cm playboy dosh !

so agk sush la nk connect ngn my friends . kdg2 some people yg xkwn ngn aq but oftenly jmpe ,diorg lyn aq nothing with crap . mmg irritated gler but aq pkir cmni lau nk hilang rse mrh " xpe mybe diorg jeles ngn aq cuz i awesome sgt " hahak :) aq un trpikir gk apsal kwn aq x awesome, hilarious, gorgeous, clumsy cm icarly , BTR , victorious , glee , joe brooks , colton dixon n a lot more . mmg aq tringin sgt nk ad kwn cm diorg ni but its only can be dream .

thats why mmg hard nk cri true friends yg phm kite . but i slalu pegang kata2 ni " hold age 16 as long as u can" n " we get just one year become a senior ,so ENJOY !" haha amik dri glee laa :) so i guess smpai sni jee huu JANJI ROCK !!! (hehe scar thing)


love this scene ! love glee . hope u guys will be my friends soon . finggercross ~


No comments:

Post a Comment