Everything is me

My photo
Well, everyone says that they are only an ordinary person, but for me i always know that i have something .like something extra and that's why i am completely different

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Holi-Days

Alohomora *open this entry*

Assallamualaikum .. x) wingardium leviosa , makes this reader flying in the air . haha sorry if this introduction kindda odd coz i'm currently busy practising with these spell *too much watching harry potter la ni*

well , happy holidays !! so how's your holidays ? good or bad ? i'm sure you guys are having a great holidays but can you do me a favor ? please jangan cerita your holidays to me coz i tak sanggup dengar your "extraordinary" holidays . you make me feel like "oh noo ! everyone got a great holidays but for me it just a holidays"

WHY I FEEL THAT WAY ??

1: Aku ada kelas tambahan dalam cuti .for god's sake, i dont expect this will be happen . yeah it's only for
   one week but one week pun still lama kan . kan ? fortunately, i just went for two days . look how lazy i am    actually aku tak pegi sebab ...

2: I got a fever !! what the hell . 3 days aku terlantang atas katil . yeah horror !!  bila demam ,what else can i
    do other than sleeping all the time . memang tak syok . nak online twitter pon tak boleh , update blog pun
    tak boleh .absolutely WORSE !


But i bukannye sakit the whole holidays . so still have time to enjoy myself . i went to see my friends and cousins . okay la kan =) takde la holidays yang totally boring . then my family plan to visit my uncle at kemaman , terengganu . yup quite interesting trip sebab my uncle kerja with minyak petrol whats ever , i'm not really sure, so i bet there is something shocking that i can watch throughout the journey.




i told you , it's interesting view . since my uncle kerja with petrol stuff , well this is it . basically pretty weird but technically pretty cool coz i never seen this cool petrol factory stuff . *although i pernah tengok masa i kecik but i've grown up now so pemikiran i dah lonjak ke level yang tinggi .

when we sampai kat rumah dia , my face like "wow this place is bloody amazing" . i just feel like i step into another world but in lanskap and pagola version . i love house yang ada lanskap and get some fresh air from outside . BEST GILER . ye la now with cars and factories make our world full of pollution . somehow we need some fresh air and oxygen to live right ? *cikgu sains tetiba.




Cantek kan .. haha by the way, instead of having a great view and fresh air ,i also get free FISH SPA FEET TREATMENT .yup how fantastic it is. you can't get this at your house . can you ? and is there anyone can give free treatment spa for you ? haha obviously no one accept my uncle . and that's why my uncle's house so awesome. hihik


At that night , my uncle bakar ayam and buat ala-ala BBQ la.. how nice !


 It's so tasty and look there's squid too . smoky chicken and squid =B ohh perfect ! cicah pulak dengan sos . ohh nikmattt .. sos my aunt buat memang terbaekkk punya HOTTTT



this one called MEE TOM YAM . dalam kuah tuh got prawn, sausage, crab .serious, i lama tak makan ketam .sekali dapat makan ketam , hah amik kau ,aku sapu habis. haha


this is my little cute causin , ikram . tak sangka pulak he okay with me , ye lah almost children afraid dengan i . maybe i have been too friendly kot ,hahak =D
Esoknya , we say goodbye to them . it is a pleasure to go to thier house and gets much experience .then, we went to pahang and gambang water park was the next place .actually i dah pegi kat situ so takdelah rasa overwhelmed sangat . for sure , kitaorang mandi kat sana but biasaa je . i dah bosan dengan water park ni . masa kecik-kecik dulu excited la bila boleh main air tapi sekarag rasa nothing but layan  jerr . tempat dia okay ,nice for water park. after mandi tuh kitaorang check in hotel and aku ape lagi terus masuk bilik tidooo . exhausted giler. malam tuh we naik horse ride . yup i mean real horse tak main la horse fake ni .


when i naik benda ni rasa macam princess pun ada . * haha perasan . okay la quite interesting sebab i tak pernah naik horse ride yang real but yang letak coins dekat mall uh pernah lah . *haha when i was a little kid


then i go to fun fair kat situ, guess what ada la benda pusing-pusing ni . i nak cabar myself so i try naik this thing . at first me and my sister steady jer control macho la katakan . then mula start pusing tuh terus screaming tak ingat dunia . tengok lah up side down dah kitorang jadinya . tudung korang jangan cakap lah memang jahanam . haha but best la dapat buat benda extream macam ni.

Well macam itu je lah my Holi_Days .too many things happen at once . yup totally . pEaCe +_+
 *all the photos non-edit . i tak sempat yaw and i'm too lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment