Everything is me

My photo
Well, everyone says that they are only an ordinary person, but for me i always know that i have something .like something extra and that's why i am completely different

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Garden party

Assallamualaikum..

12.12.12

Apa yang terlintas di fikiran u oulls bila nampak tarikh ni ??

Well 
Ramai orang khawin, ramai pegi dinner, ramai pegi hangout

ye la this date kira the last number yang boleh sama kann. for me,i wanna make this date special, lain dari yang lain. know i'm saying!

Instead of pegi dinner ngan family, i think, i rather make a party 
like garden party punya (because i have like halaman depan rumah i)
now u know where the "garden" idea came from

and recently my cousin ada buat birthday party, so inspired la sedikit sebanyak from that.
moreover, my sister found this amazing blog pasal "party" iaitu
memang blog ni bagi idea yang banyak sangat for me

Walaupon, idea genius aku ni datang sehari sebelum 12.12.12 ,tetap aku berazam nak buat jugak.
ada jugak aku rasa macam "sempat ke nak siapkan semua ni"
and alhamdulillah god's willing i've done it ON TIME.

Actually, i'm not the most creative person in this world but at least i try to be that kind of person.
all the decoration and food semua i oulss and my family oulss buat sendirik
and
believe it or not, i done all this in ONE day

HOW FREAKING AWESOME IS THAT !!




  as u oulss can see, obviously theme colour for this party is blue and pink =)



annoy ke tengok aku pose bukak mulut ? well i like to open my mouth 
WHAT TO DO ~


dan kesempatan ni, i would like to give my thank to all my family especially my sistahhhh coz sanggup bazirkan tenaga dan masa for this last minute party

Peace =D

No comments:

Post a Comment