Everything is me

My photo
Well, everyone says that they are only an ordinary person, but for me i always know that i have something .like something extra and that's why i am completely different

Monday, April 9, 2012

GAMES

korang suka x men game ??

bg stengh org pikir games ni hnya tuk budk2 . lau da matured sket xley da lyn games . sbnrnyer perspektif org cmni slh . fikiran diorg sempit . actualy every lapisn masyarakt ley men game , xsmestinya bdk2 jee . lgpn games bleh buat lps geram , isi mse kosong n thinking . yee kte xley men games 24 jam , itu da ketagih nmenyee tp game ni activity more sihat la drpd mlepak xtntu arah .

every single person in my family loves games except for my father sb he will be more happy if he do activity that needs sweat . haha :D my mother loves game yg adventures n searching hidden object . this games need to think sket . my younger sister lk suka everythings that games have but she playing more on hidden object la . my 2 little brothers like playing game fighting , hidden object , planting n game mcm mario (with jumping , attack n action moves) . but for me , i rather play game time management example : dinner dash, pizza frenzy,wedding dash n lots more . im not interested sgt ngn game hidden object ni cuz it needs thinking , but bknnye aq mls pikir but if we just play game yg xmnyushkn kte kn lg senang . hik

kdg2 ktorg sggup tido smpai lewt mlm juz to win kn game uh . haha crazy but fabulous maa ! 
these is all the game that  i love to play it day and night







if u guys interested u can go to bigfishgames.com and  playfirst.com . ur dreams become the best player starts now .

No comments:

Post a Comment